Clio Logo
Presentation Academy, a college-preparatory school established for women in 1831, was created by the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth and led by Mother Catherine Spalding during its formative years. The academy remains the longest continually-operating school in the city. In 2009, the school completed the construction of a new facility for the arts and athletics, a $5 million addition.

  • This building was completed in 1893 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978
History of Preservation Academy,