Clio Logo

Heritage Village is a living history museum operated by the Barnegat Historical Society. The complex consists of four major buildings. The Lippincott-Faulkenburg House dates back to the 18th century and maintains historic furnishings and exhibits related to the area's maritime history. The Barber Shop is also a historic structure, dating back to 1800, and is filled with historic artifacts. The Edwards House is a historic home that holds the archives of the Barnegat Historical Society and its research library. The Butcher Shop recreates the history of commerce and agriculture. It was built with lumber that was salvaged from the old lightkeepers’ house that was located next to the historic Barnegat Light.


  • Heritage Village is open on the first Sunday of each month, and is also available for special events upon request.