Dillingham-Lewis House Museum
This Victorian-Era home was built in 1906 by Morgan Vachel Dillingham. The Blue Springs Historical Society purchased the home in 1976 and operates it as a house museum with exhibits that preserve and share the history of Blue Springs from its early settlement to the present day.
The Blue Springs Historical Society maintains this historic home as a local history museum.
Backstory and Context
Named for the springs that took on a blue color in certain lights, the community of Blue Springs was organized as part of Jackson County in 1827.