Clio Logo

The Transcona Museum is located at 141 Regent Avenue West, the site of a historic building that originally served as the Bank of Toronto (1925-1942) and later the Transcona Municipal Office (1943-1978). This building was designed as a Class III heritage building by the City of Winnipeg in 1980. It has been the home of the Transcona Museum since 1981.


  • Transcona Museum at 141 Regent Avenue West
  • Bank of Toronto (former)