Harlow House Museum
The Harlow House was built in 1900 by a son of Capt. John Harlow and was acquired by the Troutdale Historical Society in 1979. It is maintained as a turn of the century home representing the kinds of furniture and belongings typical of local families. It is on the National Register of Historic Places. Both the barn and the house are part of a City of Troutdale park and sit on grounds maintained as a public park. Open Sundays only 1pm - 3pm.