Oldest standing church building in Ruston. The church was organized in 1884 by the Rev. Mr. J. A. McLees, pastor of the nearby Vienna, Alabama, and Vernon churches. The Gothic Revival styled building was erected in 1923 by Mr. C. D. Davis during the pastorate of the Rev. Dr. S. E. McFadden.
Operating for decades as First Presbyterian Church, the body's name changed in 1988 when First Presbyterian and University Presbyterian merged,
Presbyterian Church, possibly 1940s