Ruston State Bank Building
Built in 1910 on a site the bank had occupied since 1896, the two-story masonry structure is decorated in Beaux Arts style. The building features a stone facade combining the idea of a Roman triumphal arch with that of a temple front. A clock was installed on the facade in 1927. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1990. It was also declared a contributing property of Downtown Ruston Historic District at the time of its creation in 2017.
The building has been remodeled several times from the original one-story frame structure. The two-story building originally had a second floor balcony overlooking the lobby.
Post Card of Ruston State Bank & N. Trenton Street
Ruston State Bank, 1920s
Ruston State Bank & N. Trenton Street - the bank is the building with the sunshade behind the buggy, c. 1910
Ruston State Bank & N. Trenton Street, c. 1920s
Ruston State Bank lobby, 1950s