The historic Wells House was built in 1909 by early Wenatchee developer W.T. Clark. In 1919, Clark sold the house to pioneer hardware and orchard businessman A.Z. Wells. It is one of the most beautiful historic buildings in North Central Washington. It was the first home of Wenatchee Valley College, serving as the center of student activity during the 1950s. The house is now owned by the Wenatchee Valley Museum & Cultural Center.