Educational Technology at The College of Wooster is responsible for helping faculty and students incorporate technology into the learning process, exploring and evaluating emerging technologies for pedagogical value, and maintaining a specialized media lab used by faculty, staff and students to create multimedia and digital materials.
Specifically, Educational Technology can help instructors:
1. Get ideas for updating a course
2. Learn about new technologies
3. Learn how to best use existing technologies
4. Find a solution to a teaching concern
5. Plan a technology-enhanced project
6. Find resources needed to carry out a project or evaluate the impact of technology on teaching.