Randolph County Community Arts Center
Built in 1928, St. Brendan’s Catholic Church served the Catholic community until 1999. In 2000, the Randolph County Community Arts Council purchased the building and following renovations, the center opened in 2001. The former sanctuary of the church is now referred to as the "Great Hall" and includes the original lighting fixtures and religious icons. The Arts Center hosts 16 exhibits, 24 concerts, and more than 100 art and music classes each year.
Backstory and Context