Clio Logo
Downtown Tampa
Item 11 of 12

Saint Andrew’s Episcopal Church was completed in 1907 and replaced the congregation's wood frame church which had stood at this location since 1883. The design of this church incorporated some of the features of the previous church, as local architects Michael J. Miller and Francis J. Kennard found ways to blend the original church's stained glass windows and interior features with the Mediterranean Revival style of architecture they used in building this structure.


  • Saint Andrew’s Episcopal Church was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 2009.