Linda Vista Presbyterian Church
Begun in 1942 and dedicated July 30th, 1944, the church features 21 stained glass windows. The centerpiece window over the entrance was donated by Catholic nuns and provides a focal point when looking south down Ulric Street toward the church. A fire in 1980 damaged the annex building which has since been restored. The annex houses the Vine Child Care Center and has also served as Mesa College Extension classrooms.
Linda Vista Presbyterian Church, 1944