Educational Enrichment Systems (ESS)
This building was the second location for the Linda Vista Library. Groundbreaking for the new library was held on July 17, 1950, with the library opening on April 8, 1951. The facility was designed by F. R. George of the City Engineer’s office and was designed to allow for building of a partial second-story later if needed.
The library building, 1951