Old Eagle Tavern
The Old Eagle Tavern (historically known as the Eagle Tavern) is a historic building located at 431-433 South Broad Street at the corner of Ferry Street in Trenton, Mercer County, New Jersey. The building was built in 1765 by Robert Waln. The building operated as a tavern and hotel from 1765 to 1896. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on November 3, 1972 for its architectural, commercial, and political significance. The building is also a contributing property of the Trenton Ferry Historic District, which was listed on June 26, 2013.