Clio Logo
A Walking Tour of the North Slope Historic District
Item 2 of 5
This is a contributing entry for A Walking Tour of the North Slope Historic District and only appears as part of that tour.Learn More.
Next door to the Immanuel Presbyterian Church office, this large craftsman was built in 1915 for Dr. Warren Brown. The building was designed for his office as well as his residence. In addition to being a physician, Dr. Brown was president of the Lennox Investment Company. INSERT ADDITIONAL TEXT HERE

Dr. Brown was considered one of Tacoma’s leading physicians. A resident of Tacoma for more than 30 years, he came from a family background in medicine, both his father and his brother were physicians as well.

A Walking Tour of the North Slope Historic District. Tacoma, WA. Historic Tacoma Press, 2008.