St. Paul's Episcopal Church
Weston's Episcopalian organized a congregation in 1848 and in 1850 built their frame church across from where the current Baptist Church now stands.
Backstory and Context
In 1895, wanting to erect a new church they traded their old building for this new property which was owned by the Baptist but was vacant. They completed construction of the current English Gothic St. Paul's in 1896 using blue sandstone quarried locally. Highly treasured stained class windows accompany the church.
Smith, E. C. (2010). History of lewis county, west virginia. Place of publication not identified: Nabu Press.
Gilchrist-Stalnaker, J., & Oldaker, B. R. (2010). Lewis County. Charleston, SC: Arcadia Pub.