University of Minnesota Old Campus Historic District Walking Tour
The Old Campus Historic District consists of the oldest surviving buildings on the Twin Cities campus. These eleven structures were built between 1886 and 1907 under the direction of the University's second president, Cyrus Northrop. They represent a diverse array of architectural styles, and have been used to house different departments, offices, and organizations over the years. Two other members of the district, the Student Christian Association Building and Westbrook Hall, were demolished in 2010 and 2011, respectively.