Blue Moon Cafe
Constructed after 1925, the building that is currently the Blue Moon Cafe operated as a shop that sold books, school supplies, "tasteful" souvenirs, art supplies, and fishing equipment in the 1940s. In December, 1955, "The Bookstore" was sold from Earl Gray to Donald R. Moreau who, five years later, sold the business to William L. Harvey, Jr. but retained ownership of the building until 1960. Yum Yum Tree Gift Shop and Tandel Office Supplies operated in the building until the 1980s. The Blue Moon Cafe opened in the 1990s.
Book Store, Historic Saranac Lake Local Wiki. Accessed April 7th 2020. https://localwiki.org/hsl/Book_Store.