Clio Logo

Designed by Thomas and Rapp in 1892, this 20,000 square foot house is the largest on the block. Done in the Italian Palazzo style, there are two sections to the home. The first is the Northern section which is the original portion designed by Thomas and Rapp. The second is the Southern section that is set-back from sidewalk which was added in 1902 by Henry Ives Cobb for 2nd owner


  • Street View of the Home