Owen Hall, college of arts and sciences
One of two brick buildings on campus, owen hall is dedicated to Richard Owen. Constructed in 1884, with two large sconces framing the front door. With a limestone base and 4 floors in addition to a basement, Owen stands near the sample gates surrounded by many other key landmarks. The building was renovated in 2012 and now hosts classes for the college of arts and sciences.