315 Raritan Avenue
This building housed the First National Bank and other banks starting in 1950. It had air conditioning and a drive-through that looped around the back of the building. In the 1990s, the building was converted to retail and later to a restaurant. It housed a coffee house and now Bridge Turkish & Mediterranean Grill.
First National Bank holiday card