Monterey County Agricultural & Rural Life Museum
The museum complex has 6 buildings: the Exhibit Barn, Olson Blacksmith Shop, and the History of Irrigation Museum; plus the historic Spreckels House(1898), La Gloria Schoolhouse (1887), and the King City Train Depot (1903). All are completely furnished with turn-of-the-century artifacts. There are outside exhibits of antique farm equipment dating from the late 1800s into the 1940s. The main Exhibit Barn features displays following the development of Salinas Valley agriculture and rural life from the late 1700s to 1940.