Clio Logo

This building created in 19139 in a Beaux-arts style was originally built for chemistry classes. The building honors William Alphonso Withers the very first chemist that was appointed to NC State University at its founding in 1889. Mr. Withers eventually served as vice president of the university and was also chairman of the local board of education.


https://projects.ncsu.edu/facilities/buildings/withers.html
http://www.new-atlantic.net/portfolio-projects/withers-hall/