Clio Logo

This historic train station was built in 1882 by the Delaware, Lackawanna & Western Railroad. It is owned and operated as a museum by the Corning-Painted Post Historical Society. Inside, visitors will see exhibits about the history of Painted Post. A variety of items including documents, pictures, and artifacts are on display. Educational programs are also offered as well. The depot was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1991.


  • The Painted Post-Erwin Museum at the Depot was built in 1882 and today houses a museum operated by the Corning-Painted Post Historical Society.
"Heritage Village." Corning-Painted Post Historical Society. Accessed November 30, 2018. https://www.heritagevillagesfl.org/hours-and-admission.

Photo: Wikimedia Commons