Clio Logo

The Fitness Center


Constructed with Trenton blue limestone in 1900, the New Gym as it was then known, was designed by Keyworth & Company of York, PA. Noting that physical culture was an important part of a Wilson student’s education, the 1899-1900 college catalog boasted that the gym was equipped with “Swedish apparatus” as well as “dumb-bells, wands and Indian clubs.”