First National Bank of Hendricks
The First National Bank of Hendricks was organized and opened in September 1905. It was used as a bank until 1937 when it merged with the First National Bank of Parsons. The building is currently owned and rents out the upper floors as an Air B&B. The vault door frame can still be seen in the building. This was confirmed after a rumor rose saying that the frame had been melted down and used for war since metal was in high demand.