Situated prominently on a triangle-shaped intersection, Temple of Restoration Pentecostal Church, formerly Pawtucket Congregational Church, was built in 1868. It was designed by architect John Stevens and is the finest example of a church designed in the combined Romanesque and Italianate styles still standing in Rhode Island. The church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978 and is a contributing property to the Quality Hill Historic District, which is also listed on the register.
Pawtucket did not have its first church building until 1792, one-hundred years after its founding. The previous church at this location was built in 1828 but burned down in 1864. Temple of Restoration Pentecostal Church was established in 2012.