John Holman House
Constructed in 1893 by John Holman, this Queen Anne mansion was later converted into the region's first maternity hospital reflecting the increased awareness of the need for medical services for expecting women and new mothers. In 1972 the property was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
Southern side of the Holman House.
West face of the house.
North rear of the house.
Plaque of Recognition from The Nebraska State Historical Society
Nebraska State Historical Society map of Humboldt 1972.