Rockton Tour site number 3
Original owner Dr. Harley Hooker. Built in 1840. This is a Greek Revival building with a Frame construction. Architecturally and historically significant. Dr. Hooker was Rockton's first physician, having arrived in 1839 from Hartford, CT. Dr. Hooker was a direct descendent of the Rev. Thomas Hooker, one of the founders of the colony of CT. Dr. Hooker had an extensive and successful practice and was widely known and greatly respected.