Clio Logo

This local history museum is located in the former Drye Furniture building which was constructed in 1930. The museum has been open since 2000 and is operated by local residents who work to collect artifacts and interpret the history of the region with permanent and the rotating exhibits. Visitors to the museum can see exhibits in ten thematic sections that are each devoted to a specific topic. One highlight of the museum is an exhibit that includes items recovered during a recent archaeological dig of the Lebetter Site.