Built in 1903 by the first federally chartered bank in Wash. Co., this Neo-Classical Revival Building was an imposing symbol of financial security for 75 years. Founding President James E. Negus selected its marble and stained glass in Italy. It was acquired and renovated by the City of Greenville in 1969 for the Municipal Court. Designated: 05.30.1989


  • First National Bank of Greenville
    First National Bank of Greenville
http://www.jgwchpc.com/sites1/page09.html