Calvary Baptist Church
The Calvary Baptist Church was built in 1890. The church sits on the corner of Baltimore and Westport Road, which was originally Main St. The land that the church is built on was donated by John Bristow Wornall. The Calvary Baptist Church arose from the First Baptist Church of Kansas City. The Calvary Baptist Church also indirectly originated from The Old Baptist Church of the Big Blue. This latter church was a Union Church.
The Westport Historical Society