Clio Logo

The Condron Opera house was created in 1868, and is part of the Diamond Plaza. The opera house was very vital for public events. The house would sell out all 600 seats for $15 a show every night. Located in the corner of Montegomery St, the opera house is one of the two tallest buildings in the downtown Hollidaysburg area. Click <a href="https://sites.psu.edu/hollidaysburghistory">here</a> for more information


  • Side view of Condron Opera House
  • Front view of the opera house