Noble Hall is a historic plantation house built in 1854 by Addison Frazer its first owner. The plantation was 2,000 acres in size; 100 slaves worked the fields (and also helped build the house). The house is a good example of Greek Revival architecture, featuring a cantilevered balcony and four Ionic columnns on the front side. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1972.
Backstory and Context
"Noble Hall." The Historical Marker Database. Accessed October 18, 2017. https://www.hmdb.org/marker.asp?marker=25988.
Photo: Rivers Langley, via Wikimedia Commons