Resource No. 108, The Brunner Building constructed in 1912, is considered an excellent example of brick commercial, modified First Renaissance Revival style with fine details such as dentil banding, cornice and large second story windows. The two-story building was first used as a Moose Hall, with offices and a lodge room on the second floor. Architects: Righetti & Headman of San Francisco. <a href='http://gis.slocity.org/documents/Historic/962Monterey.pdf'target='_blank'>More Info</a>


  • 962 Monterey St. San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
    962 Monterey St. San Luis Obispo, CA 93401