The Burgess Carriage House (in Historic Heritage Square & Science Park)
The Burgess Carriage House was built circa 1881 and is the only structure remaining from the Francis Marion Mognett Ranch. It is also the only building moved (in the 1970s) to block 14 of Heritage Square Park. It is now the ticket office, gift shop, and information center for the historic Rosson House, which has its own Clio entry and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Reiner, Donna. "Phoenix history: Let's just move the whole house," AZCentral, July 13, 2016, https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-history/2016/07/13/phoenix-history-lets-just-move....