Calvary Korean Church
The Calvary Korean Church occupies what was first the Linda Vista Baptist Bible College and Seminary. Built in 1946, the seminary later moved to El Cajon and the building served as a community social hall. It was the site for social services and resettlement work for Vietnamese immigrants in the 1970s and 80s before being abandoned for a many years. The building was purchased and restored by San Diego Calvary Korean Presbyterian Church in 1991.