Originally built in 1892, this Methodist Church was destroyed in the tornado in 1926 and the current cobblestone Gothic Revival structure was erected in 1926. This building is notable for its pointed arched doorways and windows. In 2001 Vincent United Methodist and First United Methodist merged into Cornerstone Methodist Church. In 2005 Greater Victory Christian Ministries moved into the space.