1903 Bartow County Courthouse
Constructed in 1903, the former Bartow County Courthouse is now home to the Etowah Valley Historical Society. The building features the Neoclassical Revival-style of architecture and features terra cotta and a gold-domed clock tower. The building served as the county courthouse until the construction of the Frank Moore Administration and Judicial Center was constructed in 1993. The Etowah Valley Historical Society maintains a local history library in the building that is open to researchers and family historians.