Hancock County Courthouse
Hancock County's Third Courthouse was built in 1886 and still stands today.
Courthouse in 1888
Building the Courthouse 1886
Backstory and Context
Hancock County's third Courthouse was designed by Weary & Kramer, and was built in 1886 by William Campfield. A notable feature of the building is the use of the space at the ends of halls for offices. The courthouse was built on the same lot as the Second courthouse.
PaulBauman, Pat. Paul, Rosalinda. Divided By A River: A History of Downtown Findlay. Findlay, Ohio. Allegra Print & Imaging, 2007.