Historical Marker: Military Roads
Situated in a median on Main St. and Central Parkway, this marker is one of a series called the Ohio Revolutionary Memorial Commission Historical Markers. The series marks the location of old military roads dating to the Revolutionary War and War of 1812 that have now become modern roads. This marker states that Reading Road (one block to the north) and Central Parkway were two such military roads. The top of the marker features a carved metal depiction of marching troops accompanied by a wagon.
Photo: Rev. Ronald Irick, via The Historical Marker Database.