Located at the intersection of Lee and Main streets in Blacksburg, Virginia is a historic structure dating back to 1847. Originally a Presbyterian church, it is the oldest surviving building on Main Street. The majority of the town's early residences were Presbyterians or Methodists. Congregations from these denominations built a number of churches in Blacksburg, including this example which was shared by both. Built of brick for a cost of $1,500, there were once two entrances (one for men and another for women). Today, the building houses a restaurant which serves Baja-style Mexican cuisine and cocktails.