15 Main Street, Parkville MO
The two structures Stone Canyon occupies were McKeever’s Drug Store and a small ice cream shop. Larger part of the structure is thought to have been built around 1880-1890. McKeever’s drug store was a focal point for the health of Parkville. The ice cream shop served as a meeting place for Parkville citizens. Currently its usage as an easily recognizable name-brand restaurant which keeps it as a center point in Parkville. Architectural Historic Surveys state building was also home to McKeon's Sundries. Early owner was Mr. Hauber.