Lane Hall is one of the oldest buildings on campus. The seal on the front of the building is now one of the symbols of the university. Lane Hall is used as the center for Math and Computer Science classes.
Lane Hall is one of the oldest buildings on campus; it was
begun in 1910 and finished in 1912. The building was named after Mrs. Frances Lane Bias the wife of the schools second president. The seal on the front of the building is
often displayed as a symbol of the university. Until later on in 1980s, Lane Hall was the campus dining hall and then construction of a new facility began.
The Department offers undergraduate programs leading to
Bachelor of Science degrees in both Mathematics and Computer Science. The
Department also offers a M.S. in Mathematics with concentrations in Mathematics
Education, Applied Mathematics, Community College Teaching, and Remote