Wyler Military School
Backstory and Context
The oldest and most architecturally significant building is the three-story red brick main building. The original four corner chimneys, central tower, and roof balustrade were removed nearly 100 years ago. The cream brick two-story building to the south (now attached) was built in 1884. The original bell tower has been removed. The third building, a three-story dark red brick classroom and gymnasium was built in 1917.