White Spring Ranch
Located thirteen miles south of Moscow, Idaho, the White Spring Ranch is a historic home just north of Genesee. It was built either in 1885 (or sometime before) and purchased by John Lorang that same year. The house was built in the Folk Victorian style and is representative of the agricultural history of surrounding area and the time period between 1885 and 1918. It was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2004.
Backstory and Context
John and Mary lots of photographs over the years. These can be found on the house's website. They include photos of the farm animals, the homestead, and the family. Some were captured on a trip John and Mary took to the Holy Land.